Keep your takeaway beer at its best – we’re sharing our top tips!
“Drink, rinse, fill, repeat…”
We offer a variety of different sized containers and you can reuse all of them again and again… if you look after them. A clean container means great beer that keeps for longer.
Here are some top tips to help keep your favourite Langham takeaway containers clean.
- Rinse your container and lid with warm water, preferably as soon you have after finished the beer.
- Hand wash the container with a little washing up liquid and rinse thoroughly, then leave it to dry with the lid off.
- Every so often a small amount of Milton can work wonders to eliminate any smells and sterilise your container.
- For Growlers- make sure you lift the rubber stopper and give it a good clean. Leave it to air dry with the lid off… Bonus tip: put your growler in an airing cupboard (if you have one) to make sure it is dry inside before sealing again.
- For Minikegs – make sure when washing, that you flush warm water through the tap.
Do not put any of our containers in the dishwasher please.
Beer Temperature Nice To Knows
- Cask Conditioned Beer should ideally be kept between 10c – 12c, so your porch or garage are a perfect storage areas.
- Kegged Beers/Cans – make room and get them in the fridge!
- Bottles – Session IPA; Hip Hop and Sundowner may be enjoyed equally from the fridge or between 10c – 12c. Our Southdowns Best; LSD and Aegir we recomend at 10c – 12c.
This link may also help further: Minikeg Health, then click on Minikegs in the dropdown menu, below the social links.
Visit our Brewery Taproom and Shop as part of your enjoyment of the South Downs National Park and our stunning local area. View our opening times and contact us for further information.
Remember: keep your takeaway beer at its best.